Refeds

Subject Re: The Most Important Attribute
From David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 23:37:12 +0100

They were asked about this, and the WAYF was mentioned. The old one the UK used was difficult to find out where to go to - it presented a long list of over a 100 IDPs which you had to manually trawl through. I suspect that this was the primary cause. (The new WAYF is much better and has a search capability but is quite recent.) I believe Chris Brown from JISC took notes and may have recorded more details than my old memory did.

regards

David