Refeds

Subject Re: The Most Important Attribute
From Chad La Joie <lajoie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 11:10:21 -0400

And indeed, here in the US, even the banks/payment processors aren't
really held to account.  The tax laws are such that any fraud is able to
be written off as lost income and thus reduces the tax burden of those
companies.

But yes, I'm glad for the example.  It shows how little things like
consent and LoA really matter in our day to day lives.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz