Refeds

Subject Re: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release
From David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 11:33:57 +0100

Hi Steve

I would argue that if you delve a bit deeper into why attributes are really needed (use the Ishikawa fishbone mechanism of always asking why), I think you will find that, once you have identified the user, you then need to authorise the user to do something. So ultimately all the attributes are needed for authz.

I do indeed argue that ultimately each attribute needs its own LOA. Hard as that may be to swallow now.

regards

David