Refeds

Subject Re: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release
From Nicole Harris <nicole.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 5 Jul 2011 20:14:16 +0100

Which probably makes it a perfect place to put the conversation to bed :) I think Steven has some good input for his group (volunteers?) and some good discussion pointers to start of the Lego discussion - I'll try and summarise those elements on the Lego wiki page if that's ok with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone