Refeds

Subject Re: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release
From David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 19:01:09 +0100

Attribute release is not a one dimensional problem. It is multi-faceted,
which requires all of the following components at least to be in place

- user consent
- trust by the SP that the released attributes are genuine
- trust by the IDP that the SP will only use the attributes for the stated purpose

So everything we have been discussing is related to attribute release

regards

David