Refeds

Subject Re: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release
From Rhys Smith <smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:45:30 +0100

On 5 Jul 2011, at 08:58, RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:

> But none of this has anything to do with attribute release.

And another +1.

We could be at the stage where we can all support LOA4 for all of our users. And we're still not going to release personally identifiable information because we're all afraid of being sued / being fined / being on the front page of the Daily Mail. Whatever the detail, that's what it comes down to within institutions and their very risk-averse corporate governance crowd.

R.
Dr Rhys Smith                                   e: smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Engineering Consultant: Identity & Access Management  (GPG:0xDE2F024C)
Information Services,
Cardiff University,                            t: +44 (0) 29 2087 0126
39-41 Park Place, Cardiff,                     f: +44 (0) 29 2087 4285
CF10 3BB, United Kingdom.                      m: +44 (0) 7968 087 821