Refeds

Subject Re: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release
From David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 13:29:24 +0100

Hi Leif

LOA1 is defined as little or no confidence. So in the worst case it is zero. And there is no way of differentiating between little and nothing since both get a score of 1.

Could you please enumerate these non-trivial requirements for no confidence? I know that passwords must not be sent in the clear, but I dont count this as non-trivial do you? (Its been an IETF requirement for over a decade).

regards

David