Refeds

Subject Re: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release
From David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 19:03:06 +0100

Hi David

thankyou for pointing me to your page

http://www.wayf.dk/wayfweb/howto_describe_the_%27purpose_of_the_service%27.html

Its quite reassuring to know that the consent system that we have built e.g. here

https://issrg-beta.cs.kent.ac.uk:8443/taas/borough/authenticate.php

was done without knowing about your page above, but the resemblance is quite striking as you will no doubt agree.

You will see of course that we have gone one step further than your system and the existing Shibboleth system does, since we expect a user's attributes to be provided by several IDPs and not just one. It is for this reason that our attribute aggregation layer lies above the existing Shibboleth layer, but still relies upon it for user authentication

regards

David