Refeds

Subject Re: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release
From David Simonsen <david@xxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 1 Jul 2011 15:32:20 +0200

On Jul 1, 2011, at 2:31 PM, Leif Johansson wrote:
> There is clearly a HUGE gap between our stated policies and practice.

I hope not!
If so, the federation space will surely and quickly brake down.
If the written aggreements are not observed, the trust will vanish.

Yesterday I was at a meeting in the ministry of justice - they draft regulation that will require PI-based authN for all wireless networks in DK (second wave border control: wifi networks :(  ). 'Closed user groups' are likely to go unharmed - which is important for the eduroam-community(!).

Explaining the eduroam policy helped somewhat (I hope).

PLEASE take the policies we build seriously.

/David