Refeds

Subject RE: CFP: Workshop on Federated Identity for CyberInfrastructure
From Andrew Cormack <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:29:01 +0000

Jim
I'll be in Atlanta for Refeds and I2, but I'm afraid I have to fly back across the Atlantic on Thursday night to present a couple of training courses here. But I hope we can meet up earlier in the week to talk about some of the international policy issues.

Best wishes

Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser, JANET(UK)
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, OX11 0SG, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1235 822302
Blog: http://webmedia.company.ja.net/edlabblogs/regulatory-developments/

JANET, the UK's education and research network