Refeds

Subject Re: Future of Identity in the Information Society
From Klaas Wierenga <klaas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:03:53 +0200

On 7/22/10 3:20 PM, Robin Wilton wrote:
Yes. FIDIS has ended now, if I remember correctly.

There is a continuing "spin-off" workshop series, "Identity in the
Information Society" (IDIS), run by James Backhouse at the LSE. I wasn't
able to get to this May's session in Rome, but the one I attended in
glamorous London was very good.

Hope this helps -

yes, thanks, was just wondering if there was any substance.....

Robin

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:04 +0200, "Klaas Wierenga"<klaas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>