Refeds

Subject Re: Next REFEDs Meeting
From Nicole HARRIS <n.harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:23:05 +0100

Will we be expected to dress up? :)
--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Klingenstein <kjk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: REFeds REFeds <refeds@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Renee Frost <rwfrost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat Jul 17 23:32:42 2010
Subject: Re: [refeds] Next REFEDs Meeting

October 31st is the date. in Atlanta, Georgia. For your information,
that date is Halloween in the US, our version of the "costumes and
scary things" all-saint's holiday. So be prepared to see more than the
usual number of vampires in America...

We'll be setting up a registration page (for local logistics issues)
in addition to the usual Terena registration. We'll tie in registering
for the I2 member meeting for those who want to do that as well. It
should be live around August 15th.

And Licia, Renee Frost is probably the best point of contact. We've
got a room, AV, etc already reserved...
		Ken