Refeds

Subject Re: Next REFEDs Meeting
From Ken Klingenstein <kjk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:32:42 -0600

October 31st is the date. in Atlanta, Georgia. For your information, that date is Halloween in the US, our version of the "costumes and scary things" all-saint's holiday. So be prepared to see more than the usual number of vampires in America...

We'll be setting up a registration page (for local logistics issues) in addition to the usual Terena registration. We'll tie in registering for the I2 member meeting for those who want to do that as well. It should be live around August 15th.

And Licia, Renee Frost is probably the best point of contact. We've got a room, AV, etc already reserved...
		Ken

In addition