Refeds

Subject Re: affiliate student?
From "Diego R. Lopez" <diego.lopez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 02:06:26 +0200

On 13 Jul 2010, at 01:15, Milan Sova wrote:

	Hi.
On 13.7.2010 00:43, Diego R. Lopez wrote:

In a discussion with some representatives of resource providers (alas,
not publishers) they asked us the
federation guys whether we could provide a simple attribute stating "I,
institution X, will pay for
this user access to this resource at this time". Some kind of
authorization-in-advance, that is a model
that I think it is worth exploring as well...

	Isn't this what the ePEntitlement is good for?

If ePE is dynamically generated, yes. That possibility of dynamically
producing specialized values for ePE (or other attribute) is the part
I think it is interesting to consider.

Dr Diego R. Lopez

Red.es - RedIRIS
The Spanish NREN