Refeds

Subject re: SAML 2.0 conformance test for an open source offering
From Keith Hazelton <hazelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:00:59 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joni Brennan <joni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Keith Hazelton <hazelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:34:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [IRB] [refeds] SAML 2.0 conformance test for an open source offering

Hi Keith

Thanks for starting this thread!  The standard fee is 16k USD.  Registration is open now and closes Sept 13, 2010.

There is no equation for the offering of the free slot.  Rather it is one slot per test (so there is only 1) and that candidate must be open-source and not for profit.

I hope that helps to clarify.  Have a great weekend!

- Joni