Refeds

Subject Re: SAML 2.0 conformance test for an open source offering
From Niels van Dijk <niels.vandijk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 23:18:31 +0200

Hi Keith,

Just for my informaton, what was the reason for allowing 'just' one
opensource product? And what would be the cost of getting the
predominant products used in highered into this testbed?

thanks,
Niels

--
Niels van Dijk
Advanced Services

T: +31 302 305 337 / M: +31 651 347 657
SURFnet - PO Box 19035 - NL-3501 DA Utrecht - The Netherlands -

http://www.surfnet.nl
SURFnet - We make innovation work

begin:vcard
fn:NIels  van Dijk