Refeds

Subject SAML 2.0 conformance test for an open source offering
From Keith Hazelton <hazelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 11:09:32 -0500

RL"Bob" graciously recommended that I sit in for him for now on the Kantara Interop. Review Board.  That group will be hosting a SAML 2.0 conformance testing event in September.  There is room for one open source product to participate at no cost.

The IRB's man concern is for the equitability of the process for selecting which open source SAML package will be offered this opportunity.  As of the present time, I have not heard a statement of interest for having Shibboleth be a candidate.  I have contacted Anders Lund about simpleSAMLphp and Leif and Roland about PySAML2 and am waiting to hear back.  Are there other potential open source SAML 2.0 products that should be on the list?

         --Keith