Refeds

Subject RE: affiliate student?
From Andrew Cormack <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Tue, 6 Jul 2010 07:58:10 +0000

Just as a reality check - would these be the same publishers that have been happy using IP address "authorisation" for the past decade? I'd have a lot of sympathy for any IdPs reluctant to incur the cost of maintaining individual ePE values for every one of those :-(

Andrew

--
Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser
JANET(UK), Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, OX11 0SG, UK

JANET, the UK's education and research network