Refeds

Subject Re: affiliate student?
From "David L. Wasley" <dlwasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:14:33 -0700

I would suggest that your case is exactly what eduperson entitlement was meant for. It's similar to the "library walk-in" case in the US - we don't even have them in our IdMS but they are "entitled to access licensed content" merely because they are physically present in the library (the computers in the library have personalities :-)).

In other words, the campus is stuck with doing the (complex?) attribute algebra and merely provides the result (Yes or DNC) to the relying party.

[The pushback from the RP might be "we don't trust you"; the response might be "then why trust me to give you valid input?" Etc. ]

	David
-----