Refeds

Subject RE: affiliate student?
From "Scott Cantor" <cantor.2@xxxxxxx>
Date Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:22:59 -0400

> Is it not possible for a RP to ignore qualifiers unless they know
> what they mean and actually care?  In other words (pardon my awkward
> syntax ;-))

The awkward syntax, which is really just pseudo-XML, is the problem. People
seem to insist on using simple strings for everything, and that doesn't
really allow for more than one "adjective" or qualifier. Scope is really
just an example of one of those qualifiers, and we had to stop insisting on
separating it from the value to get people to implement it properly.

> SIA if this is a silly idea.

I think it's a fine idea, but I seem to be in a minority of programmers.

-- Scott