Refeds

Subject Re: The other side of academic identity
From Thomas Lenggenhager <lenggenhager@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:48:58 +0200

ORCID is a life-long ID.

We generally manage only 'temporary' identities within our AAI
federations, they are highly tied to the institution where you study or
work. Your ID changes when you move from one institution to another.
If you can keep it as alum, you still get another one at the next
institution.

The challange will be to link these different kind of identities together.

Thomas

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities