Refeds

Subject REFEDs documents
From Licia Florio <florio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:25:25 +0200

Hi all,

During the last meeting, it was agreed that I would provide a final
version of the REFEDs documents (business case, work item list and
related budget).

After the REFEDs meeting I circulated a list of work items for
discussion/revision/approval. I have received some very useful comments
which should now be reflected in the final list of work items as it
appears in the TSec document.

Thanks to Nicole for helping updating the documents.

Please note that next week, Karel Vietsch will present the proposed
REFEDs structure to the TERENA executive for approval. I'll inform you
on the outcome.

Cheers,
Licia

--