Refeds

Subject RE: Work Items discussed during the REFEDs meeting
From "Andrew Cormack" <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:57:46 +0100

Thanks for the explanation. Sounds like a worthy thing to work on, but I
don't think it came up in the publisher discussions, so please don't put
it under that work item.

Also because I expect the "publisher liaison" work item to be a
temporary place-holder that is declared complete once we have identified
the common areas of interest and relevant people working on them and
moved them into either existing (e.g. privacy) or new REFEDs work items.

Cheers
Andrew