Refeds

Subject something towards a one year plan for Refeds
From Ken Klingenstein <kjk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 3 Jun 2010 04:49:21 -0600

Folks,
I promised that I would share the note I'm sending to my federation management committee asking for Refeds sponsorship funding from them. Attached is the latest draft of that note, reviewed by some of you - I hope I faithfully incorporated that feedback. I hope to get a 10K Euro sponsorship commitment from them on Monday. Feel free to use the note, or some version of it, to inform your management of our plans.
		Ken