Refeds

Subject Re: What is a domesticated application?
From Ken Klingenstein <kjk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 1 Jun 2010 08:27:14 -0600

when we coined (sorry for the pun, niels) the word domesticated, we deliberately wanted to project an increasing spectrum of civilized behavior. so it starts with externalized identity (ie. federated id), and then externalized groups, and then... I think integrated diagnostics (or at least consistent log files) will also enter the definition of domestication. not everything will - i think application configuration, especially during the install phase, will never be coordinated across apps. i'd be curious what other things folks might feel are in scope, and out of scope...
		ken