Refeds

Subject Re: discovery process links
From Rhys Smith <smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 23:57:07 +0300

On 30 May 2010, at 14:05, Nicole Harris wrote:
> The UK federation specific implementation of simple changes to the WAYF:https://sh2testsp1.iay.org.uk/.  The links under 'Rod's Discovery Service' show the step by step changes that we are going to rollout so we don't go big bang with a change.

Probably worth pointing out that the new DS you saw today is the one labelled "Test DS" until "UK federation production discovery service".

"Rod's Discovery Service" is the somewhat more radically changed DS that is very much a work in progress at present (on that, try selecting an idp then reloading the DS to see how the 'remembered' choice of idp is presented to you).

R.
Dr Rhys Smith                                   e: smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Engineering Consultant: Identity & Access Management  (GPG:0xDE2F024C)
Information Services,
Cardiff University,                            t: +44 (0) 29 2087 0126
39-41 Park Place, Cardiff,                     f: +44 (0) 29 2087 4285
CF10 3BB, United Kingdom.                      m: +44 (0) 7968 087 821