Refeds

Subject use of eduPersonScopedAffiliation
From Jacob-Steen Madsen <jsm@xxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:08:17 +0200

Asking a questing today at the refeds conference in rome I got the impression that we're using the attribute eduPersonScopedAffiliation .......... differently.

If you look at our definition and examples of eduPersonScopedAffiliation (https://www.wayf.dk/wayfweb/group_membership.html) and the definition at http://middleware.internet2.edu/eduperson/docs/internet2-mace-dir-eduperson-200806.html#eduPersonScopedAffiliation .

I wold like to ask you about your views on our use of eduPersonScopedAffiliation.

THX in advance

Regards

Jacob-Steen Madsen

WAYF - sekretariat