Refeds

Subject RE: eduID, was publisher interface study
From "Mark Williams \(JISC\)" <m.williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:05:45 +0100

"OpenID is know to the end-users"

Not sure, to be honest that that is particulary true as far as results of the JISC study go. No brand had particular recognition value among the student users other than ATHENS.....and even it that case it was a misperception of a brand and its meaning.

That not a vote for or against Edu ID just that nothing really has real traction currently with student end users.

Mark Williams

JISC Collections
London Office
1st Floor