Refeds

Subject Re: eduID, was publisher interface study
From "Miroslav Milinovic" <miro@xxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:05:21 +0200

Hi all!

I support Olivier's arguments expressed here:

I find EduID very well adapted to the context, mainly because of the analogy with OpenID; and OpenID is know to the end-users.

I'm not in favour of anything that would include the notion of "federation" or "AAI" because it corresponds to the plumbing the end-user doesn't need to know about.

I agree that our common trade mark should not need to be translated; eduID is a good candidate regarding this criteria.

Miro (AAI@EduHr - seeking for a better name for some time ...)