Refeds

Subject Re: publisher interface study
From Nicole Harris <n.harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:36:50 +0100

Noooo, federations must be much classier than a package holiday :-) Now trying to work out how to offer federation air miles though!

Josh Howlett wrote:
For a non-internet example of a brand without an
infrastructure: take frequent flyer-federations (SkyTeam,
OneWorld).

I am stretching this analogy somewhat, but it did inspire me to think of
a terrible pun: "Club Fed". However, I doubt it translates very well,
which is probably a blessing.

josh.