Refeds

Subject dreamspark and agreements
From Noemi Rodriguez <noemi@xxxxxx>
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:18:27 -0300

Dear all,

Here in Brazil, RNP (the Brazilian NREN) is running a pilot federation called CAFe. We are naturally interested in integrating into Dreamspark, and have been interacting with them for some weeks. However, federations don't show up in Dreamspark's WAYF, it points directly to final institutions. We were wondering what kind of procedure other federations have set up with Microsoft (to provide metadada through the federation) and what kind of agreements are being signed, if any, with these federations? (Microsoft has shown us a draft contract which would be signed between MS and universities) Could anyone could provide some info on that?

Thanks in advance,
--Noemi