Refeds

Subject Re: publisher interface study
From Licia Florio <florio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:02:40 +0200

Hi Mikael,

With a few days of delay...

I think you highlighted some of the interesting issues related to a
common branding. As far as TERENA is concerned, we could register the
name as we did with eduroam, if most of the people agree with this.
However verifying that the brand is not misused is a trickier thing, as
we experience with eduroam.

This item is now on the REFEDs agenda, so I guess we could discuss more
in Rome.

cheers,
Licia

--