Refeds

Subject RE: Comparison of eP(S)A values
From "Andrew Cormack" <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:22:40 +0100

David,
Thanks, good point. I'll mention that in the next draft

Cheers

Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser
JANET(UK), Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Science and Innovation
Campus, Didcot, OX11 0SG, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1235 822302
Fax: +44 (0) 1235 822399

JANET, the UK's education and research network