Refeds

Subject Re: Comparison of eP(S)A values
From "Diego R. Lopez" <diego.lopez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 00:41:53 +0200

Hi Andrew,

On 17 Sep 2009, at 18:52, Andrew Cormack wrote:
Attached is a complete draft summarising our discoveries from a
comparison of how different federations use the values of
eduPerson(Scoped)Affiliation. Your comments, corrections and suggestions would be particularly welcome. In particular, are the definitions I have
suggested clear, unamibiguous and appropriate?

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and will do so in future; any
errors are mine.

Just let me thank you for the thorough analysis and express my agreement
with your conclusion in what relates to the relatively low impact that
existing misalignments may probably have.

Be goode,

Dr Diego R. Lopez

Red.es - RedIRIS
The Spanish NREN