Refeds

Subject Comparison of eP(S)A values
From "Andrew Cormack" <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:52:43 +0100

(Diego: please could you copy this across to MACE-dir, and fetch any
replies back?)

Attached is a complete draft summarising our discoveries from a
comparison of how different federations use the values of
eduPerson(Scoped)Affiliation. Your comments, corrections and suggestions
would be particularly welcome. In particular, are the definitions I have
suggested clear, unamibiguous and appropriate?

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and will do so in future; any
errors are mine.

Cheers

Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser
JANET(UK), Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Science and Innovation
Campus, Didcot, OX11 0SG, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1235 822302
Fax: +44 (0) 1235 822399

JANET, the UK's education and research network