Refeds

Subject RE: ePTID comparison
From "Andrew Cormack" <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:39:53 +0100

Keith
Alumni aren't covered by the JISC/Nesli2 standard licence, which applies
to most of the centrally-procured resources in the UK.

The only service where I know there is some discussion is e-mail - some
universities are now offering "e-mail for life", which can be anything
from a mailbox to a forwarder, and run inhouse or outsourced. Some have
a separate alumni subdomain, others apparently let them keep their
undergraduate e-mail address.

Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser
JANET(UK), Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Science and Innovation
Campus, Didcot, OX11 0SG, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1235 822302
Fax: +44 (0) 1235 822399

JANET, the UK's education and research network