Refeds

Subject RE: ePTID comparison
From "Andrew Cormack" <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:01:02 +0100

Hmmm. I don't remember anyone documenting whether they regarded "Alum"
as a subset of "Affiliate", as this implies, and I don't know what our
own practice is.

On the other hand "Affiliate" does have the feeling of a miscellaneous
category, so I hope no one is relying too much on very specific
implementations of that.

Cheers

Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser
JANET(UK), Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Science and Innovation
Campus, Didcot, OX11 0SG, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1235 822302
Fax: +44 (0) 1235 822399

JANET, the UK's education and research network