Refeds

Subject RE: ePSA comparison (was RE: ePTID comparison)
From "Andrew Cormack" <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:51:26 +0100

I suspect it depends on the kind of services. If they are the sort of things that need to know about the organisation's internal structures then I suspect you'll need to incorporate those structures (which are likely to be different for every organisation) into the attributes you use to support those services. But if all you need is to be able to identify someone as a member of the other organisation and then to be able to store things between sessions then ePSA and ePTID will be plenty.

Andrew