Refeds

Subject RE: Shibboleth and HighWire Press
From "Mark Williams \(JISC\)" <m.williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:08:15 +0100

Hi Olivier,

Highwire host UK Federation compliant platforms (shibboleth) for: New England Journal of Medicine, British Medical Journals, Oxford Journals, OED, Royal Society of Publishing, Sage Publishing, Royal College of Psychiatrists, Royal Society of Medicine, Journals of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery and American Medical Society.

HighWire supports access to the sites they host via Shibboleth, but it is the individual publishers who have to request that this feature be enabled for their sites.

So making the usage argument is clearly key - and shibboleth access certainly demand led. If you can email me off list with a Royal Soc contact I'll approach them from the UK side.

Hope that helps

Mark

Mark Williams

JISC Collections