Refeds

Subject Re: ePSA comparison (was RE: ePTID comparison)
From Torbjörn Wiberg <torbjorn.wiberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 09:54:26 +0200

Diego R. Lopez wrote:

On 2 Sep 2009, at 19:55, Keith Hazelton wrote:
I'm actually coming to think that what we have may be a system that is more complicated than external service providers need, but less complicated than we need internally?

This is pretty much my sense of this issue based on the last several years' experience. --Keith

If I remember well, what service providers were requesting in the beginning was something like the "IP address
assigned to the user"...

What about when we provide services to other academic institutions? is it too coarse and too fine grained then also?

/torbjörn