Refeds

Subject Re: ePSA comparison (was RE: ePTID comparison)
From "Diego R. Lopez" <diego.lopez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 2 Sep 2009 22:24:04 +0200

On 2 Sep 2009, at 19:55, Keith Hazelton wrote:
I'm actually coming to think that what we have may be a system that is more complicated than external service providers need, but less complicated than we need internally?

This is pretty much my sense of this issue based on the last several years' experience. --Keith

If I remember well, what service providers were requesting in the beginning was something like the "IP address
assigned to the user"...

Be goode,

Dr Diego R. Lopez

Red.es - RedIRIS