Refeds

Subject assurabnce reports
From Nicole Harris <n.harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:11:39 +0100

Hi all

Following on from my presentation on sunday, I promised to send around the more detailed reports carried out by a JISC Project (ES-LOA) on assurance.  Please find two documents attached - an overview of LoAs being used in various different countries and communities (WP1 report) and the recommendations the project made to JISC (final report).

As I mentioned, we won't be looking at taking the recommendations forward exactly as expressed in the UK, and will be focusing more on using existing LoA schemes and working with theGeant developments on this, but the work will still be of interest.

Hope these are useful.

Nicole
--
JISC Executive