Refeds

Subject Re: Knowledge base for SAML2 product interoperability?
From "Nicole HARRIS" <n.harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:15:23 +0100

Hi all

We have some data from our work that we can contribute and I think it is a good idea to create a central space  - agnostic over where and access but happy to contribute!

We've been thinking about how best to manage that data we collect on SPs for sometime.  I did toy with the idea of something machine readable but haven't had the time to look at in any detail.

Nicole

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-refeds@xxxxxxxxxx <owner-refeds@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: refeds@xxxxxxxxxx <refeds@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue Apr 21 16:21:59 2009
Subject: RE: [refeds] Knowledge base for SAML2 product interoperability?

Robin Wilton wrote on 2009-04-21:
> I think 'embarrassing vendors' isn't necessarily a reason not to do this
> - though there are a couple of different approaches which might generate
> different kinds of embarrassment.

My point is just that it ought to be an open, uncensored/unmoderated
location where people are free to post their experiences without being
concerned about whether it reflects well on any particular product or not. I
don't really get that vibe from either OASIS or Liberty, but if the people
creating the content are comfortable with that, I'm certainly not arguing
against it.

-- Scott