Refeds

Subject RE: Knowledge base for SAML2 product interoperability?
From "Scott Cantor" <cantor.2@xxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:21:59 -0400

Robin Wilton wrote on 2009-04-21:
> I think 'embarrassing vendors' isn't necessarily a reason not to do this
> - though there are a couple of different approaches which might generate
> different kinds of embarrassment.

My point is just that it ought to be an open, uncensored/unmoderated
location where people are free to post their experiences without being
concerned about whether it reflects well on any particular product or not. I
don't really get that vibe from either OASIS or Liberty, but if the people
creating the content are comfortable with that, I'm certainly not arguing
against it.

-- Scott