Refeds

Subject Concordia survey on federations
From "Diego R. Lopez" <diego.lopez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:59:39 +0200

Hi,

As many of you may already know, the Concordia guys have initiated a survey on ID federations. Just for the records, they are aware (Licia has been talking to them) about REFEDS and the
REFEDS wiki...

The Concordia Project (http://projectconcordia.org/), on behalf of members
of our community, has put together the following five-minute survey to
assess use of federation technology:

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=v6BuD0ZERF88Cl2WIXVhew_3d_3d

We greatly appreciate your answering this survey to provide insight into your federation needs as input to standards activities. If you do not know the answer to any question, please just skip it and complete the rest of
the survey.

Please respond by May 1.  We will post results by May 8 at:

 http://projectconcordia.org/index.php/Concordia_Surveys

All responses will be kept anonymous.

 - Project Concordia

Be goode,