Share your thoughts for a chance to win a prize!
For 25 years, TERENA has been 'networking the networkers', working with the research and education networking community on the development of Internet technology and services. To celebrate this milestone, we invite you to tell us your most creative, innovative, and unique answers to the question:
The contest is open to anyone with an interest in the research and education community worldwide who submits a one minute video of their answer. An iPad will be awarded to the winning entry. The winner will be announced at the TERENA Networking Conference in Prague, Czech Republic on 19 May 2011.
Submissions will be accepted from 13.00 CET on 4 April until 12.00 CET on 18 May 2011.
View contest videos at TERENATube.
- Create a short video in which you answer the contest question, using your wit, ingenuity and creativity as well as your understanding of research and education networking.
- Videos must be 1 minute or less in length and narrated and / or captioned in English.
- Videos should have a file size of 200 MB or smaller.
- Fill in the online form below and follow the steps to upload your video. If your video is shortlisted, we will ask you to send us the video file.
- Avoid using any copyrighted materials, such as names and logos of companies, songs or music written and performed by other people, without first getting their written permission.
- Follow the contest rules.