REFEDS: Research and Education Federations
REFEDS' mission is to be the voice that articulates the mutual needs of research and education identity federations worldwide. It aims to represent the requirements of research and education in the ever-growing space of access and identity management.
REFEDS addresses to need of existing and emerging e-identity federations
operating in the field of education and research in Europe, Australia, America and Asia to collaborate on inter-federation issues.
Collaboration in this area is needed to learn from each other, to align policy in order to facilitate inter-federation work, and to reach outside the research and education community to enable federated access in the larger world.
Please note that since in March 2011 an official REFEDS website was created. Please visit the REFEDS website for the latest news about REFEDS.
News & Features
- Posted on 28 April 2014 - 17:17
- Posted on 18 March 2013 - 17:30
- Posted on 11 September 2012 - 12:20
- Posted on 7 June 2011 - 11:36
- Posted on 29 March 2011 - 11:28
- Posted on 14 December 2010 - 11:30
- Posted on 15 November 2010 - 12:10
- Posted on 28 August 2010 - 12:06
- Posted on 27 October 2009 - 17:33
- Posted on 10 September 2007 - 23:59