TERENA and DANTE joined forces in October 2014 to become GÉANT Association. From 1 May 2015, the organisation changed its logo and its name to simply 'GÉANT'. 'GÉANT' no longer means a single project or organisation, but stands for the entire community collaboration. This website will continue to provide some to provide information about current as well as past activities until the full, permanent GÉANT website is ready. In the meantime, ever more information about GÉANT and its activities can be found on the current GÉANT website.
News & Features
- Collaboration for research and education networking now simply 'GÉANT'
- GÉANT email change signals start of re-branding transition
- Global eduroam Governance Committee starts 3rd term with renewed membership
- Still time to register for Network Performing Arts Production workshop
- One more week to submit ideas for TNC15
- Join TNC15 Easter egg hunt for participation discounts!
- New Information Security Management group opens workshop for registration
- GÉANT Association seeks new CEO
- TNC15 still welcoming registrations
- Only a few weeks left to nominate for Community Awards 2015!
- New Trusted Certificate Service starts from 1 July
- eMusic project successful
- JRES networking days: registration is open!
- GÉANT General Assembly meets new head of DG CONNECT’s e-infrastructure unit
- Research project into Software Defined Networking (SDN) very well received
- Submit your Abstract for UbuntuNet-Connect 2015: Maputo, Mozambique, 19-20 November 2015