TERENA and DANTE joined forces in October 2014 to become GÉANT Association. From 1 May 2015, the organisation changed its logo and its name to simply 'GÉANT'. 'GÉANT' no longer means a single project or organisation, but stands for the entire community collaboration. This website will continue to provide some to provide information about current as well as past activities until the full, permanent GÉANT website is ready. In the meantime, ever more information about GÉANT and its activities can be found on the current GÉANT website.
News & Features
- Collaboration for research and education networking now simply 'GÉANT'
- GÉANT email change signals start of re-branding transition
- Global eduroam Governance Committee starts 3rd term with renewed membership
- Still time to register for Network Performing Arts Production workshop
- One more week to submit ideas for TNC15
- Join TNC15 Easter egg hunt for participation discounts!
- New Information Security Management group opens workshop for registration
- GÉANT Association seeks new CEO
- TNC15 still welcoming registrations
- Only a few weeks left to nominate for Community Awards 2015!
- Light paths more reliable with the Redundant Multi Service Port
- Culture Agora - a new online wiki platform for culture and creative industries
- Tele2 Sweden supplies dark fibre for new Sunet network
- GÉANT launches its Clouds Catalogue to support cloud adoption in the R&E community
- 4K visualisation in New Zealand
- GÉANT Project, OpenID Foundation, and Umeå University Collaborate to Develop the OpenID Connect Conformance Test SuiteTM